DirectorFrom day to day, you can find Patrick next to Thieu in the Board of Directors. With a background in mental healthcare where Patrick practiced as a psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and substance abuse specialist, he started his own company in The Netherlands and was also a partner in a mental healthcare hospital overseas. When their paths crossed, the decision to collaborate forces and work together was made. With his qualities in entrepreneurship, management and excellent people skills, his participation will surely contribute to making The European Times an even better company that will continue to develop and fulfill its potential.Founder & CEOAlmost 35 years ago, "Thieu" as insiders call him, founded Big Media Group, the mother company of The European Times. Slowly Thieu built this company to becoming the entity that it is today. With numerous television production companies in its network and with worldwide coverage, Big Media Group strategically joined with Media Plus Holding in 2000 to become a world player. The European Times Magazine was launched as a premier European business and economic magazine and the exclusive distributor for the European Parliament and European Commission in both Brussels, the capital of the EU and Strasbourg. The European Times has become a global media player thanks to the leadership and business acumen of Thieu Cuypers. Every day Thieu leads the company with the same passion that he demonstrated in the early days of his career. “I will never retire” is a phrase he repeats quite frequently. Having visited more than 150 countries and conversed with numerous high-end business and political leaders, Thieu exudes pride when he describes the diversity of personalities, enterprises and governments that have been featured in The European Times.
The European Times is an independent media agency that specializes in in-depth promotional magazines on different countries and regions worldwide.
The European Times reaches close to half a million decision-makers and opinion leaders of top enterprises in Europe as well as the European Union Parliament members.
Simply said, The European Times is the bridge between European entrepreneurs and political personalities and the rest of the business world. We aim to provide up-to-date information on business opportunities and the latest happenings across the globe.
The European Times has a wide distribution network, targeted specifically at business readers who have their fingers at the pulse of the industry.
Where can you find the European Times:
- Chambers of Commerce and trade offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, and France
- Embassies in Germany, the United Kingdom and France
- The VIP and business airline lounges in Paris Charles de Gaulle airport(http://www.paris-cdg.com/)and London Heathrow airport(http://www.heathrowairport.com/)
- Exclusively distributed in the European Union Parliament in Brussels
The European Times works in partnerships with different governmental institutions worldwide.
Our publication believes in the value of understanding our readers. We have conducted research to gain insight into our reader’s needs, interests, and lifestyle in order to accommodate them through our content.
Who are they ?
- Decision makers from all sectors
- Movers and shakers
- High net worth individuals
- Influential personalities in a wide range of areas and at the highest levels in economy
- Heavy consumers
- Frequent and upscale travelers
- Frequent and large-scale investors
- Information seekers
- Business oriented
- Chamber of Commerce – UK, France, Germany, Belgium
- VIP/Business Lounges – London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airports
- WTO Offices – UK, France, Belgium, Germany
- Top Enterprises
- Embassies – UK, France, Belgium, Germany
- Funders – World Bank, EBRD, EC, EU Parliament
- European Subscription